Hii all, Currently I am working on this activity in sprint 1 level 2 model building, I am facing an issue while mapping the data, can you please help me out where I made a mistake. I attached all the pages for your reference.
Hello,
In the import options (screenshot 3), you should map the "DAT03 Historic volumes line item" with the Column headers
Thank you hangando, now its mapped correctly can you please explain why we are mapping "DAT03 Historic volumes line item" with Column headers
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…