Hi,
I'm trying to convert a date into a text line item but Month and Day sometimes have only 1 digit when I need two.
Do you know how I can achieve that ?
Hi @stheapaut,
Month and Day sometimes have only 1 digit when I need two
Use RIGHT() function to solve that.
I hope this helps.
Seyma🌷🙂
I guess you know that converting date to number is the first step. Next, when you convert from number to text, you would want to apply a conditional statement like if day number <10, then append zero to the text result, and similarly if month number < 10 then append zero. Cheers!
Thank you for your answers :)
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…