I have been studying from 01 Month about the Anaplan Model Building etc, now I want to appear in the exam for level 01 Certification. Can anyone help me about and guide me how to appear in the exam?
you need to complete level 1 course, watch all videos and towards the end there will be an exam of 10 questions where you need 8 correct answers to pass.
@Dikshant Sir, there are two sets of videos I am watching, one is when we login and see the set of videos in Level 1 Model Building and the other is in Talent Builder Program, Questions are at the end of which set for Level 1 certification?
End of level 1 model building will have exam. Talent Builder is just for you to get the workspace. I will also have some Q&A, but that is just to get access to Anaplan Workspace for 90 days. Main certification will happen in Level 1, you need to complete all 12-16 lessons and then give the exam to become Level 1 Model Builder.
@Dikshant Thanks a lot Sir
@Dikshant Can I message you in inbox please?, i need some help
You can post your questions here…
I was trying to learn about the Level 1 Model Building Course, when i log in to my system and click on "Start the course" option its showing training unavailable? Can you please help @Dikshant
you need to complete Anaplan Way certification first
@Dikshant Where to apply for that, Can you please provide me the link
You will find it in the academy only or search on Google: The Anaplan Way course
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…