I have a page that has a list of sellers and a list of accounts. The list of accounts module has a line item of the seller. Is there a way to set up a filter with the accounts card to filter out accounts when I select a specific seller?
Hi,
seller line item in the account module = line item selector
@MayraS I didn't want to add a line item selector in addition to the native page selector. My end users will overlook that and I can filter the grid itself which will work the same. Was hoping to be able to use the native page selector and logic in the module I need to sync all the grids.
@wld002 you can put a direct filter in the view published on dashboard.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…