Does anyone have experience with this error?
I'm trying to load into a module and this message comes up as soon as I select a file.
This happens even when trying to load a file we used last quarter which had no issues.
Answering my own question: it looks like having someone turn off and then back on my workspace admin access did the trick.
Hi @rrist, I didn't have this error before, but the first things that come to my mind are try a different browser, clear cache, try incognito, and check for special characters like non-English letters in the file (the error occurs during file selection, so this shouldn't be the case). If these don't work, I would contact support. I hope it is solved immediately.
Seyma 😊🌷
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…