I want to add another coloumn to show percentage for example level 2 % will be equal to 34/total no of inc and so on? how to do that
Assuming the grid has two list dimensions and a line item as a selector, I created a backend solution where a summary is generated using the SUM function across both lists. This summary is then referenced in a system module. In the main module, I created a line item for percentage calculation by dividing the value by the referenced summary from the system module. The line item is formatted as a percentage. With this setup, the percentage can be correctly displayed in the NUX as required. I’ve attached screenshots of two UX views for reference.
Thanks alot for your feedback @102049
I think I have a problem with the summary system module could you guide me
Glad to help you. To collect summary, just make a line item in the system module and directly refer "Count" line item to that newly created line item (Make sure summary in on in the source module).
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…