Hi everyone,
I am new beginner on this platform can anyone please advise me how to register for certification for Model builder one
@ajitsahani88888 - Have you completed your Anaplan Way course? If yes, you can apply for free workspace to get practical hands on Anaplan tool via Talent Builder Program apply for free workspace.
Link - https://community.anaplan.com/kb/articles/153709-talent-builder-program
I am trying to apply for anaplan Builder program as First I have to complete Level 1 and level 2 after that we need to do anaplan way course.. I am asking here how to start level 1 certification please help me
Thank you
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…