Hi guys,
I'm doing my level 1 cert right now. I dont have access to a company workspace to create a model as part of the learning. Any idea how I can get access to a workspace to complete this please ?
if you’re not Anaplan’s customers, partners, prospects, or employees, you might be eligible for the Trainer Builder Program.
https://community.anaplan.com/kb/articles/153709-start-your-certified-model-builder-journey-with-anaplan-talent-builder
else, do reach out to academy@anaplan.com for more information.
hope this helps.
Are you in process of doing Level 1 ? So first you need to complete The Anaplan Way Certification after that you need to register Talent Builder Programm ,Then within 10 working days you will get workspace, Some times they might reject when they found the details are not correct .Hope this helps to you!
Thank you guys
I was able to get access to the workspace.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…