Using the excel addin for Microsoft 365 when I try to add a card to import data I get the message 'Cannot insert data from a custom view'. I am not using a custom view. Any ideas what I am missing here?
Hello @edeblacam ,
Is the dashboard in Anaplan (UX Page) using a card that was created from a module saved view by chance? Or, is the Anaplan UX card created from the module's default view?
The UX Card is created from the default view. I'm not using a saved view. Appreciate any help you can provide.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…