I am unable to see the cloudworks integration on the UX page. Can you advise what I am doing wrong
Please run it first via CloudWorks and check again.
I ran the process
It appears that the process currently includes file-based import actions with unavailable mappings. Please review and complete the configuration by reconnecting the appropriate data sources for each import step.
Once all file mappings are properly defined, rerun the integration to ensure that the process status reflects “Success.” This will confirm that the process is fully configured and eligible for publishing on the UX page.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…