Hi, I’m a new learner. I just created my Anaplan Academy account but cannot find the ‘Level 1 Model Building’ course in my catalog. Could you please add me to the Model Builder learning path and grant me access to Level 1 Model Building (On Demand)?
Hello @rdedhia1, After creating anaplan academy You should able to see The Anaplan Way Course. You should enroll first, after completing the course you will be having excel test and application form for talent builder program. it takes around 10 days to get access to talent builder program. After enrolling in TBP you can able to see Level 1 Model Building Course. Hope This Helps Thank you.
Ohh, thank you so much for helping me out here, I could see The Anaplan Way Course, but down there it was mentioned Pre-requisiute for this course is Level 1 Model Building Course. That's the reason it confused me now I'm good thanks for the help! Also just to clearify, after I complete The Anaplan Way Course then it will take me 10 days to get approved to start with Level 1? If yes, can we expediate this step?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…