Hi experts:
I put all the values into the formula, I think it should return TRUE, not FALSE, but why it return me FALSE? Maybe I missed something here ? Thank you for the help!
This is due to the numeric value you have given in the "Number of month History" line item. The formula is considering 12 , causing the entire expression to be "false" . the issue is happening only with no.12.(reason being the expression needs Future Year)
When you have future years in the model time , then this would works fine , see below SS
Thank you for the help, yes, because I applied Time range here and as no future years , the formula return FALSE, I have already updated time range start Period, now it works!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…