So far, all my numbers have been verified using ‘Check Your Build,’ and everything looks fine. However, for this US, I’m not sure why there’s a slight difference. Do you have any suggestions on what I should check or what might be causing this?
@omarismailcch1 I would try right clicking one of the commission cells and selecting "drill down" from the menu. This will show you which values are being used in your calculation, and might help you walk back through the previous steps to see what is missing.
Hi @TheresaR I tried this and sadly I am still stuck , if you have a clue what is missing
Hello
@Misbah
I’ve seen you providing valuable feedback on some posts. If you could help me figure out what might be wrong, I’d really appreciate it
@omarismailcch1 Just a reminder that Level 3 Model Building is required to be completed independently, without help from others. Please refer to section 1.2 of the Introduction - Professionalism and Training Integrity Guidelines. Learning how to troubleshoot your models is an important part of the Anaplan growth process.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…