I am having trouble with the result of the formula I have input. Can anyone help me what's the problem why is it just showing 13,000 and 0? Below is the screenshot
I think we'll need more information - which number would you expect to be different than shown (which week, which line item, assuming for Nutzo Bar_EN because that's what's shown). Based on the grid view values the math is working as expected. If the problem is with the Forecast Demand line item I think we'd need to see DEM03 module grid view.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…