The calculation needs to work on the CoS values in the below, so trying to compute the Blank Tariff CoS value as a % of the Relevant Tariff CoS, so for example - 244,024/14,878,715 = 1.64%
@kmht0307 - Hope this helps :) SYS Module
Calculation Module
I've used select for a quick showcase but you should use lookup instead in this case. If you also want to present these values in a dashboard then calculate the % line item as x100 and then format it in the NUX as % for that line item & tariff combination.
@kmht0307 - Create another line item called final to calculate the relevant value. Final = IF Relevant Traffic then Source else "calculation" where your calculation will have the logic you mentioned.
I am not sure that this will work as Relevant Tariff is not a recognised line item
@kmht0307 - You will need to create a SYS Module where you identify using a boolean the relevant traffic member. Similarly, for the calculation logic you will need to apply a lookup that can be placed in a Lookup Module.
Not sure that I understand the solution
I get this now, but I can see this error:
I don't get this error if I use SELECT instead of LOOKUP.
@kmht0307 - You should place this lookup in a SYS Lookup module and refer to that line item here.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…