Could not enable filters on UX page. Created Planning period Filter and apply filter on column is disabled. Any help on this
Hi, do you have already that filter applied or something nonvalid on the rows filters?
For some reason, the filter didn't work. I think I applied the wrong field, or some options are restricting the filter, and the filter was disabled. I tried it again, and it seems to be working right. Somewhere I went wrong.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…