I tried switching summary to formula and it fixed the overall total but still showed the 136 in "All Beds*
Hi DeeWarren, It looks like All Beds is still getting 136 from DATA_LOAD Housing.Beds through aggregation, not from the old input column. That would explain why blanking the original input did not remove it, and also why changing summary to Formula fixed the total but not the All Beds row.
It might be worth checking the summary setting on DATA_LOAD Housing.Beds. The maybe if All Beds is a parent/summary item. Also, if the formula should only pull loaded data at the lowest bed type level.
If All Beds should no longer hold a value, setting the source line item summary to None may fix it.
I hope some of those ideas may help. -James
Thank you for your input, unfortunately the formula settings didn't change the outcome, however I realized that the formula was pulling the previous year's input if no new input was made in that bed type. So for FY27, I just overrode the inputs it was pulling in from the previous year's input for the old bed types, and I believe my issue is fixed.
Going to test future years but I think I'm good to go.
Great to hear Dee! I can definitely relate to stepping away from a project and coming back to it with new eyes. Way to get it! Cheers, James
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…