Hi, I'm working on some data that I'd like to present as a cascade chart, but I have no idea how to do it. Unless I'm mistaken, this type of chart isn't available by default. Do you have any tips or advice? Any examples? Thanks in advance, Julien
Hi Julien,
You should be able to fine the Waterfall chart type under the Chart type section for the card, seen in the lower left:
Thank you very much for your help. There’s just one more thing I’d like to fix. Anaplan doesn’t recognize the last line item as the end point of the waterfall. How can I fix this? I’ve attached the before and after target values in yellow.
In the module, the line items that you want to show as totals need to have the 'Is Summary?' boolean selected and then it should automatically detect this
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…