I have difficulty with “Custom views” in Activities 13.6.5 and 13.9.3 where I select Custom View but cannot Filter Time Dimension. The instruction is "Filter: Time - show only Forecast Months"
Could anyone please help on this issue.
Hi @Hien **** , Seems like you're on the right selection, just the missing part is while filtering Time to show only Forecast Months you can directly use your Time Settings module where you already have those calculated forecast months.
Refer to the attached screenshot for reference.
Hope this helps!
Hi. I got it. Thank you so much for your help.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…