Hi,
when I am assigning the account to the territory I am always facing error as below and account never get assigned to the territory , what could be the reason ?
When I use same method for unassign it works .
Hi @Krushna,
Have you tried clearing the browser cache and cookies? Also, check that its a supported browser - Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari.
If that does not resolve, then I would check that your connection with the Anaplan API is stable. In a command prompt, these commands help:
Determine if you can ping the Anaplan API:
ping api.anaplan.com
Review the server hops along the way to the Anaplan API:
tracert api.anaplan.com
If you see hop drops or long delays, your local network support should be able to check that the DNS table is updated and there aren't any retired servers or unnecessary hops causing issues.
Cheers,
James
Thanks @vanreign ,
I am able to fix it , It was issue on my build and on list/action , not from connection
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…