What is the correct formula to display Beginning Inventory?
Hi @Frejus23 as per attached snap formula is correct, what problem are you facing
I sent the screenshot of the beginning inventory. You will notice that not all values are being displayed, so I’m looking for how to fix this.
Hi write this formula.
IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Week of Timescale?' THEN PREVIOUS(Ending Inventory) ELSE 'DAT01 Beginning Inventory'.Beginning Inventory
I inserted the formula, but there was no change. Could you please send me a screenshot of your DAT01? Maybe the issue is there.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…