Hi everyone, I’m currently working on the TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week task. My import action completes successfully but all records are ignored (0 updated, 424 ignored). Before troubleshooting further, could someone confirm whether this sprint expects the module to be populated via import or by using formulas? I want to make sure I'm following the correct implementation approach. Thank you!
Hi @Rizki Vidian This module should be use formulas, not import.
bring values from Yearvalue to weekvalue
hii @namdevgurme
Thank you for your response.
I have already created formulas in the TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week module, but the values are still not changing or populating as expected.
When you mentioned "bring values from Year value to Week value," could you please clarify where exactly this conversion should happen?
Should it be handled within the formula in TRA01, or is there a specific module or line item that needs to map the yearly values to weekly values (for example, using SYS01 Time Settings by Week)?
Also, does this refer to changing the Time Scale of the module, or is it purely a formula-based mapping?
I would appreciate any guidance. Thank you!
Hi @Rizki Vidian you are on right path but source module time dimension is Year and target module is Week.
Think formula how to bring year value to weekvalue.
@namdevgurme thanks for your advice
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…