Hi Anaplan community , hope anyone can help with the following issue . I`m trying to set up Anaplan connect , installation is fine , but I`m stuck on the authentication step . Some background : I have 2 IDs ( my company`s ID and our client ID ) both are identical in term of set up in plan ( roles permissions etc. ) . The issue I face is the following when I try to list the workspaces where I do have access to ,using my company ID only brings the internal workspaces for our company and the one with the client`s model where I need to establish automations , using client`s ID brings me BAD CREDENTAILS error. I was able to troubleshoot the usual suspects for those like SSO ( its disabled for the workspace) and I do not have any special characters in the password . For the models in the workspaces I see I was able to execute some processes ( in order to test if the anaplan connect is working) so the set up should be OK . Any suggestions on either how also see the client`s workspaces in my company ID or how to solve the BAD CREDENTALS error would be highly appreciated . Cheers