Greetings, fellow Anaplanners.
I’ve always wanted something that could take thousands of line items and help me work out where to start improving a model. So I built it.
It’s called Anaplan Estate. Give it your Line Items and Actions exports, and it brings optimisation findings into an action plan, with evidence and suggested next steps.
Things like:
- Long IF formulas that could become mapping tables.
- Calculations repeated across models.
- Potentially redundant modules worth reviewing.
- Stale imports and actions sitting outside a process.
You can also explore what depends on a line item before changing it, following the chain beyond its immediate readers to help scope your testing.
It’s free, open source and MIT licensed. You can use it online or run it locally if your exports need to stay on your machine.
There’s a fictional example to explore without uploading anything:
👉 Try Anaplan Estate
👉 GitHub — source code and local setup
I’ll be actively maintaining it, and I’d love feedback from people doing this work. What would make this useful in your next model review?