Capability to Export Model Map from Contents page to PDF/Excel.
I am very happy to see this under consideration. I currently take multiple screenshots and reconstruct the map in MS Paint to produce model visualizations for administrators. Great idea!!!!!!!!!!
@SRoberts great idea, good to see that is considered for future road map.
I hope you do not mind that I add a tiny extra comment to your idea, and probably is already considered, but I would like to ask if would be possible to export -in addition to the possibility of exporting the entire map- only the selected modules of the model map (as shown below) so it would be easier to download and document one sub-process or part of the model at a time (since model usually grow too big to review the whole map at once).
Also, it would be great to be able to download it as PPTX or XLSX so it would be editable after downloaded (as opposed to a PDF).
Thanks!
Hi All,
Enabling model map export will surely be helpful. Hope we can have it released soon.
Expecting this to happen in upcoming app releases
What is the status of this feature request? I just tried exporting a model map selection, but could not. Also, being able to export as an SVG file would be amazing, especially if the model selection is large.
We need this feature ASAP.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…