Hi there, I need to get a very specific order to my Export to Tabular Singlular Columns. Right now I cannot seem to control the order of columns that comes out. Is this possible to do? Thanks in advance for your help.
I figured out the way Anaplan generates the order of Singular Column exports. Columns are exported left to right in order they appear from top to bottom in your general lists. So a way to control the export columns is to go to your general lists and rearrange them on how you want the export to be.
This is severly flawed. It's too easy and necessary to rearrange your lists logically, and if you have multiple developers in Anaplan, lists can constantly be rearranged by anyone. "Oh that makes sense to move"
I also found that I cannot re-order subset of lists; it doesn't change when I changed the order of the (parent) lists.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…