Description:
User profiles: user name cannot be updated (ex: in instance of a simple misspelling) by system admin. It can only be done by contacting Anaplan Support. Better if admins can do it.
Sorry but do you have an instruction on how to use it?
Hi, I see that this idea has been marked as "delivered", but I cannot find any instructions on how to edit a User's Name. Do we still need to contact Anaplan Support for this?
Bumping this one up again. Rebecca changed the status to 'Delivered' in September 2018, but are there instructions for how to do this?
I found this today and it looks like the functionality exists to update your own name.
On your home page.
I did have to log out and log back in afterwards, but my name was updated when I reviewed the "Users" pane.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…