Allow admin to restore corrupt or unusably slow model from outside model
The scope is only to allow a workspace admin to RESTORE (not copy) their model to the necessary point before it was corrupted, without opening the model. Here are some requirements:
* The model may have to lose other changes that were made, but we want to implement this change in a way that will minimize the lost changes as much as possible in these scenarios.
* The user must be informed what has happened (model corruption), and must have to opt in to the restoration
* The user must be warned if they may lose changes that had been made in the model
* The user must be able to send a notification to Anaplan support of the corruption incident with the necessary info, so that the cause of it can be investigated.
* It should not be too easy for the admin to do this accidentally
Get Started with Idea Exchange
See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!