How to copy a model from one workspace to another?
I am trying to copy from one workplace to another. I read the instructions that you have provided, but I am not sure where to begin! 🙂
I am self-studying for level 2 exam and I am at Sprint 2. one of my modules is giving me errors. I wanted to copy an entire module after giving up on debugging ... I'd like to know if I need a special privilege to be able to export users? and do I really need to? I only need the skeleton with formulas
Greatly appreciated ...
~Wajdi Rabie
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…