I exported a dashboard in PDF format using the Export option.
It will be really helpful if this an action that can be published to the dashboard.
So that business users will not have to go through all settings and all.
モデルのサポートはアクションに登録できますが、ダッシュボードのPDF出力をアクションに登録することができません。
ユーザーはボタンをクリックして、PDFを出力したいです。
I too would like to be able to create an action to export a dashboard so that we don't have to train users to edit the setting each time. Has anyone been able to find a solution?
Thanks!
Claire
This has also been raised by my users, in addition to setting the export settings as a "default".
We too have a use case for this. It would be great to have this as an action that can be published to a dashboard.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…