Hi,
I was just wondering where can we download the Anaplan Connect 1.3 version? I was able to do that using the pdf file I have but now I can't seem to download it anymore.
Appreciate the assistance
Regards,
We don't have this 1.3 version anymore, check the new updates 1,4.2
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Downloads/DL_Downloads.html?cshid=1495
~Vignesh M
@Jsdeloria21
Anaplan is moving away from Series 1.3 versions and coming up with 1.4 but certain caveats. Please go through this article. This will help
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Knowledge/Migrating-from-Anaplan-Connect-1-3-x-x-to-Anaplan-Connect1-4/ta-p/37049
Thanks,
Misbah
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…