Hi Experts,
Good morning.
My client doesn't want Anaplan to display dashboard button comment, which is displayed when I mouseover the button.
Is this Anaplan standard specification?
Is there any way to hide this?
Regards,
inoue
Hi,
This is Anaplan Default function, we can't turn it down,
Only we can add tooltip.
This default Tooltip help user to understand whether it's Export, Import, Delete and Open Dashboard action.
Vignesh M
Thanks Vignesh、I see it. The comment seemed to be default and I could change them.!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…