Hi Team,
Attempting my 1st upload using Anaplan connect but receiving the below/attached error. I have below/attached the batch file I am using
I have looked in the User Guide & online but cannot find a solution, appreciate any help
Thanks!
Mark
@MarkTurkenburg
Please check your email.
thanks,
Rob
I am getting the same error message,it will be very helpful for me if you explain this to me also.
@PratyakshDua01 ,
If your message is the same as the above, the reason for the error is Anaplan Connect is only valid for JAVA 8 or JAVA 11, not Java 12.
Thanks for the information, it was really helpful for me .
Hi,
I am facing the same issue, I am using Java version 8 and tried Anaplan Connect 1.4 and 2 both. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Aakash
I am facing the same issue , I am using Java version 8 and have tried both anaplan connect version 1.4 and 2. Any help is appreciated.
Aakash Sachdeva
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…