hey I'm doing a lookup off the employee drivers by role module and employee details module to calc employee expenses, but returns a 0 for the result, anyone have insight on this?
@ericwu011 ,
Can you please provide more information? Also, ensure the format of what you are looking up on is a list formatted line item.
Thanks,
Rob
hey I Dm'ed you to provide further context -- I think the issue is that I didn't assign a parent to the list, but now it says I can't because they share a common ancestor?
Can you give us more specifics about the actual lookup formula, ie the format of the data you are using to do the lookup, how the source data is stored (lists of the module), etc.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…