Is there any way to have a hiërarchy collapsed in a selector using the new UX?
Hi @Filip
I haven't seen anyway to do this within the new UX builder.
The only way I can suggest is to create a saved view within the model where the hierarchies levels are hidden and then use this within the new UX.
There is functionality to show and hide within cards but this only applies to the view on the grid and if it is a selector you cannot hide from it.
So I've suggested the idea here on the community:
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/New-UX-ability-to-extend-the-show-hide-functionality-to-all/idi-p/53062
Thanks,
Usman
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…