Hi All
Just found out you can copy dashboards . This is how you do it
Click copy on the dashboard to be copied
Enter new dashboard name and functional area
Is that a new function? This will save so much time! Thanks for sharing that.
@karank Thanks for sharing!
@JaredDolich I believe it came out in janaury or the end of last year or could be when I noticed it!
I haven't seen this in the new UX though!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…