Hello,
Can conditional formatting be done only on Line items?
I need to apply it on Columns which are Quarters.
How best can I do that?
@hema.murali ,
Sadly, conditional formatting can only be done on line items, so hoping you don't have a lot of line items. So, I used my SYS Time Filter module to determine if the period is a quarter:
In my module, I have a conditional formatting line item with the following formula: IF SYS Time Filter.Quarters Only THEN 1 ELSE 0 with the summary with Formula
Created 3 different conditional formatting rules, all based on my line item Cond Format
For a final look of:
Hope this helps,
Rob
Vote for this idea to help with the efficiency
using a different line item to format multiple line items
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Conditional-Format-using-line-items-from-another-module/idi-p/44191
David
@DavidSmith thanks for highlighting the idea! Voted for!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…