How can i delete my Anaplan Community account which i deleted by mistake.
@deepak.saseendran
Are you trying to retrieve your account because you accidentally delete it? There is no direct way that you can do it. However you can raise a ticket thru support and see if they can help.
Thanks,
Misbah
Sorry isn't clear… if I need to delete my account, or change the associated email how do I do this? I don't see the answer in this thread?
Thank you
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…