Hi,
I'm trying to find examples of what kind of things can be done with Hyperconnect Transformations. I haven't been able to find anything on transformations..
TIA,
Danny
@CommunityMember115525,
I've had two clients that use Informatica but they use the standard connector not HyperConnect. They love it - I can only imagine HyperConnect is even better.
You might try this Anaplan online course or contact the Chicago User's group. @vijay has made presentations on the best practices with HyperConnect. Finally, @ChrisMullen has some awesome courses on the subject.
Thanks Jared. Yes I've taken those courses, I'll reach out to Vijay.
Thanks Again!
Daniel
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…