I find the safety stock import .csv file is not uploaded in the Sprint.
The image I uploaded is an old one shared in the community.
Can someone please share the file or assist how can I download it?
Hi @Sravan_Kumar
That's weird, it works for me.
Can you email academy@anaplan.com to ask them about it, so that whatever they suggest will benefit other Anaplan users who happened to experience the same error you did.
But in anycase, attached is the safety stock csv.
Thanks,
LipChean
Thanks so much @LipChean_Soh.
I will mail academy on this.
Regards,
S. Kumar
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…