Hi Team,
I need an help in using '^' operator(in excel) into anaplan, while looking through all available operators and constants I could not find this operator.
Is there any alternate function for this?
Thanks & Regards
Madhu
@MadhabikaM
As far as I know Caret "^" Operator is to used in excel as power.
We have the POWER function in Anaplan which lets you raise your number with exponents
Hope that answers your question
Misbah
Hi @MadhabikaM
in Anapalan u can use POWER
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Calculation_Functions/All/POWER.html?_ga=2.232661148.26846517.1580695333-838474559.1577411304
Regard,
Panji
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…