Title says it all, a XOR formula would be really helpful and reduce formula length when trying to test an exclusive or.
For those unfamiliar, here is the logic table for XOR. It acts as an OR however if both inputs are TRUE, then XOR returns false.
@Nicolas Cadier
One use case I can think of that might take advantage of this is when I need to make sure I have one, and only one, TRUE. I do this all the time for validation work. Would you envision this working across a list? Meaning it tests all the list items and only returns a TRUE if only one of the conditions is TRUE?
Note XOR gate definition produces a 1 logic output for an input of an ODD number of logic 1s, hence it will be Exclusive for two arguments only.
If you'd like an Exclusive function or operator over a list of arguments, (only one TRUE argument produces a TRUE output) then you may use 1=(the count or sum of the 1s).
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…