Hide model map button

Hi all, 

I've just noticed a new idea posted here asking for the model map button to be hidden/moved. Hopefully creating this forum post allow increased visibility for a workaround that works very well (while a long term solution might be delivered in the future).

There is a nice browser add-in called A+ for Anaplan developed by BIPIX Consulting (thanks for your contribution Benjamin!) that allow to do exactly that.

Here you can find the details and download the add-in for Chrome. Bear in mind this is an un-official add-in but it's been working absolutely fine for years!

You can enable/disable the add-in at a click of a button : as you can see from the below image, the model map button is gone so no more un-required "ooops!" moments....at least for that one! 

no_model_map.PNG

It also offers a series of other nice features worth looking at. Take a few seconds to go through the Add-In overview. My favorite one is the Syntax Highlighter, something every model builder will find helpful 🙂  Example below :

Formula.PNG

Thanks !

Alessio 

Answers

• @Alessio_Pagliano 

Agree A+ is amazing. Be aware that a lot of the features of A+ are in the Anaplan roadmap.

The one thing that has kept me from downloading A+ is related to security since I work with client's data all the time. I just can't take that chance.

By the way, I love the IF statement. Hilarious!! 😂