Hi Friends,
Is it possible to remove the totals. I didn't select any top-level.
I want to look it as below.
@Sravan_Kumar
Yes. This accomplished very easily several ways.
The first way, and the easiest is to select levels.
The more sustainable way is to use a system module.
Create a module that only uses one hierarchy and create a line item set to TRUE.
Then filter your planning module on that Boolean.
Hi @Sravan_Kumar
like @JaredDolich say, you can use select level to show
regards,
panji
Thanks Dolich for your kind help.
I tried in both ways it worked fantastically.
Regards,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…