Hi Friends,
I have an existing module with Order ID.
I want to create new List as follows.
Hi @Sravan_Kumar
There is no limit on creation of new list under General List, you can create as many you can if the space or size of the model allows you but each list having some limitation.
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Akhtar
It seems your order id list is a number list so make sure that list should have code.
Add one more line item in existing module for new code generation with Order id & location
Create a action based on new code
New List:
Hopen this helps
Hi @Akhtar.shahbaz,
My problem is: the existing module, client won't allow to create anything.
Copying module won't help as I have to create a Process.
In that case, kindly suggest what will be my approach.
Without creating anything in existing module then i can think of one solution :
1. Create the one more list (Order Id by Location)
2. Create above list from the original list (Order Id) by using below mapping
3. Create few properties in the lists or you can do in the system module as well then just the add formula for display name from system module.here i have created as a property
4 Your list looks like this:
5 Target module:
Thanks @Akhtar.shahbaz.
For your genuine effort in explaining.
I will try this process and let you know.
Hi @Akhtar.shahbaz.
Can you please help me with this List.
Order Id is basically the same list which you have in existing module (this is a number list)
Please find below the screenshot for your reference:
Module:
thanks
akhtar
I followed your guidance but got struck in the Final Module.
Please assist me with the modifications, I need to do.
Have you created all the list properties as I have created right then you should set the display name as "
Display Name New " in your case.
Oops sorry @Akhtar.shahbaz.
I missed to edit that.
Thanks for pointing.
No worries, Just let me know whether it worked for you or not?
Thanks @Akhtar.shahbaz .
Can you please tell me, what is the maximum list members, I can add in a General List?
Yes @Akhtar.shahbaz that really helped.
I thought it had limitations of 1,00,000.
Thanks for the information.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…