Hi,
I am starting my Level 1 model building self-service training. I do not know process to request workspace access through my company: anaplan administrator details are not known or available.
Where can I find the right point of contacts?
Hello @balafbi
That seems like an internal process.
Do you know any internal Anaplan model builder or Anaplan tram in your company? They might be able to help.
Unfortunately not. I don't know any teams with in company to my knowledge.
My company is a partner.
For any access-related queries, You may reach out to Anaplan Support(enablement@anaplan.com). They may help you with the required access.
Thanks,
Nivetha K
do you know any person in your organization having anaplan admin access, any user having admin access can add you to the organization wspace and then you can proceed with the training
Hi @balafbi ,
You need to look for tenant administrator in your organization who can add you into the Anaplan workspace if your organization has Anaplan license.
Naushad
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…