Community,
I am very fortunate to have been granted access as a tenant admin for the consulting group I work for.
I want to grant page builder access to some of the active users but I noticed some are missing.
Does anyone know why that might be?
@JaredDolich
Yes, if the were originally set up in a different tenant or they are page builders for a customer right now, you will not be able to see them. You will have to get Anaplan support to change their default tenant to your tenat.
Rob
On top of what @rob_marshall said, I think this functionality will be released in May. Below snip from Sneak peak for May Release
@Misbah and @rob_marshall
Thank you both! That's exactly the answer I was looking for!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…