When I click the icon, there's no pop-up showing up. Any reason? Thanks.
@jim_ma ,
In your module, do you have lists nested?
No Rob. There are three dimensions + time scale. But i do have filters on the line items as well as on time scale. As usual, I want to have time on x-axis and line items as series.
Thanks.
Then a picture might be more helpful.
Actually, I closed Anaplan and tried again. The issue is gone. Maybe it was my browser? Thanks.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…