Hi,
I have a successful data import (Volume Inputs.csv data) for REV02 Volume Inputs Module but I don't see any data inputs in my module (see screenshots). Can anyone guide me on what I did wrong?
Thanks!
One reason why the imported data couldn't be shown is because of the hierarchy. Make sure to map the hierarchies properly and include it in the module as well for G3 Location and P2 products. Also, make sure to verify the children - parent relationship in the list. (Eg: New York under US and Nutzo Bar under Chocolates). Try uploading this way setting summary as 'SUM'.
Thanks,
Nivetha K
Hi @JoanneN
What is the summary method for the line item Volume?
Hi @einas.ibrahim
Thanks for picking this up. My summary method is set to "sum". I have tried "None" too but I don't see any data either.
Look forward to your advice!
Hi @JoanneN A summary method set to NONE for a number format line item will certainly give you 0s.What dimensions do you have for REV02?
Also, did the instruction ask you to import the data directly into REV02?
Hi @JoanneN,
What was the setting in the Time tab of the import action mapping?
Thank you, everyone!
I found my error after your prompts. It seems like I've missed a step on the hierarchy part under lists. The countries in G3 location weren't tagged properly to their parents ( eg. New York-> Parent: US; Code: G001).
IMPORTING
STEP 1
STEP 2- I already tried using Date: YYYYMMDD ; FIxed position YYYMMDD and then chose match name.
step 3
STEP 4
STEP5
FINAL OUTPUT
Can somebody explain the correct way
Hi @ankulkarni I was just explaining the same issue to someone else yesterday 😁
The time provided in the csv file is not a date, it's a time period.1/1/2020 is a date
012020 is a time period
Use Periods in the Time Mapping tab and select the appropriate Fixed-position Pattern- YYYMM
8.2.2 Build REV02 Volume Inputs
Not sure what happened with my import, everything came correctly except two months - November and December
Please help
Thanks
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…