Team,
Please help how I can change the number format of a list subset to a percentage.
Thanks,
Tom
@tompatrick.ting
You should be able to change the format of any line item in the blueprint mode unless I'm not understanding your question.
You can even change the format on the line item that does the COLLECT().
IF your question is how to change the format of a line item from number to percentages - see below
If your question is how to change the format of a line item subset from number to percentages - Again the answer remains same however if your line item subset has one item which is pulling percentages and the rest pulling as numbers, there is no direct way of doing it.
You will have to pull the numbers as is and then created multiple modules to fix that. Let me know if this is what you are looking for I might be able to create something for you
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…